in Lake County, Florida.
4. BELLA COLLINA PROPERTY OWNERS’ ASSOCIATION, a Florida not for profit corporation (“BCPOA”), is a Florida corporation authorized to conduct business in the state of Florida, with its principal place of business located in Lake County, Florida.
5. The Juravins reside at the Bella Collina Community.
6. The Community is managed and maintained by BCPOA who manages the property in the best interest of its Members, the Residents.
7. The Juravins are members of BCPOA and are authorized to bring this derivative action subject to Chapter 718 and Chapter 617, Florida Statutes.
8. Defendants Paul Lebraux, Jeremy Spry and Dennis Kelleher are the individual officers of BELLA COLLINA PROPERTY OWNERS’ ASSOCIATION.
9. Defendant Dwight C. Schar (hereinafter "Schar") resides at Ocean Blvd., South Palm Beach, Florida, and at all relevant times, funded and commanded the efforts of the Defendants. He is the de facto manager and Director of the BELLA COLLINA PROPERTY OWNERS’ ASSOCIATION.
10. Defendant SPENCER SCFIAR is the Property Manager at the Bella Collina community and is a citizen of the state of Florida who resides in Lake County, Florida.
11. Defendant RANDALL GREENE (“GREENE”) is a citizen of the state of Florida who resides in Lake County, Florida.
12. Defendant GREENE has a minority ownership interest in DCS, has worked extensively with DCS in the past, and was the DCS-appointed President of BCPOA.
13. DCS REAL ES1AIE IN VLSI MEN IS, LLC, a Florida limited liability company (“DCS”) is a Florida limited liability company authorized to conduct business in the state of Florida,